Please feel free to leave a comment. After all, only criticism paves way for perfection. :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Printer Demon



I would like to introduce you to my friend who has taken the pain during my final year by printing countless pages of notes and textbooks, HP L7500 officejet printer. A friend indeed, my foot!! always breaks up when i need it the most!!!. From past few months, it's been giving all sorts of errors possible. Even after having it fully serviced which made my pocket very light. I could have bought a new printer with that money. I received my printer back after a month or so. I did not have work with it for quite some time. Two days back, i need to take a printout of a form and i asked my "best and reliable" electronic friend. Guess what? in first print cartridge got stalled, Paper jammed in duplex and in corners. When i tried to remove the paper, it was teared to pieces, making the troubleshooting harder than ever was. still after an hour of cleaning, i was sure that there are no more paper bits when i realised i am a dumbass. I did not fix carriage stalled problem. I went through their user manual and after doing about a dozen acrobatic tricks, carriage returned where it should be. I patted myself on the back and took a test page. The results is not what i expected after so "EPIC FAIL" is. In my previous post i mentioned that i was worried that i have to shell out cash to buy a new mouse. Guess i spoke too soon.i did not have spend on mouse, Instead i have to spend even more on Ink cartridge. This proves that if you are destined to go bankrupt, you will get bankrupt in one way or another no matter how many times your luck saves you. So have a nice time folks..!! Do comment on the post Thank you :)

Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment