Please feel free to leave a comment. After all, only criticism paves way for perfection. :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I smell a "mouse" in my laptop.

After i was done with my blog posting yesterday, i noticed that my laptop battery has gone pretty low. When i inserted the charger, the mouse stopped working. I tried re-plugging the mouse, but still i got the message that Windows can not detect the USB device has device malfunctioned. I bought this mouse just a few months back and it started acting like a nagging spouse?. If that was not enough, my mom started shouting at me that i have been sitting in front of laptop too long. I already have heard enough scoldings for the day and i shut down the laptop without a word. Today i tuned the laptop back on, And to my surprise, mouse was working!! i was so relieved. now i don't have to shell out another 800 Rs for a nice mouse. Upon googling on how it happened, i got my answers. The culprit was the motherboard. Sometimes the motherboard needs to be rebooted and things can go wrong. upon shutting down and unplugging the power source, the USB will be back to normal.Anyways i was so glad that i my mouse started working.

Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment